If you’re here, you’re probably comparing us to hiring a freelancer or another content agency. On this page, you’d usually see something like this:
We’ve researched dozens of our top competitors thoroughly, even asked for quotes or tested their services to see how we compare. But instead of this “naming and shaming” approach, we’ve opted to just tell you WHY we think we’re better than them, plain and simple. You do your own research and be the judge.
Without further ado, here’s why we think you should choose us:
- Purpose-first writing mindset. “Unique, High Quality, SEO-friendly Content”. Sure, that’s what you hear everywhere. That’s not our sales pitch. Our sales pitch is “Content that serves both your needs, and your users'”. This, before anything else. This is the new SEO. Not convinced? Read this.
- Freelancer’s intimacy and affordability, combined with agencies’ convenience and reliability. We never accept your order until we’re pretty certain we understand what you want. Working with us is like having your own in-house team of writers and editors crafting your content to perfection, all at the affordability and flexibility of the average freelancer. Read more about the secret behind our unmatched quality to price ratio.
- 100% Risk-free. Selling copies of your software or downloadable product costs very little compared to offering a service that requires talent and hard-work from living, breathing humans for every piece written. Offering refund guarantees in this kind of business could be very costly because producing content already costs a lot of money. Our competitors shy away from offering refund guarantees for that exact same reason. We, however, have a full 30-day money back guarantee as well as a generous unlimited revisions policy. This greatly opens us up for potential abuse though, so to protect ourselves these policies have a “fine print”. Read more about our guarantees.
- Ideal for bloggers and affiliate marketers. We’re not trying to do everything under the sun. For instance, we don’t do academic or CV writing, regardless of how much money you’re willing to offer. We’re not here to make a quick buck off of whatever writing assignment we can get our hands on. We focus on web content, especially blog posts that drive action. We’re familiar with a plethora of website monetization methods. Whether it’s a SaaS product, an Adsense blog or an Amazon Associates review website, we’ve got you covered.
- Backed by editors, marketers and even engineers. We’re not just a team of people who can write and speak good English. Our writers are supported by dedicated content marketing and SEO specialists, digital media buyers, and CRO professionals. We even have a team member with a strong programming background. In other words, we’re not just a team of writers, we’re “internet people”. Please do note, however, this does not mean we can write about highly technical topics as technical staff members are there to provide support and guidance, but they don’t write. Please see Q2 of our FAQs.
- Cherry-picked writers. To get on our team, writers don’t just need to submit a few writing samples, they’re given fully-paid assignments with very broad instructions or very specific instructions that adequately challenge their abilities. The content is reviewed by at least one editor and one content marketer and if they don’t like the content, the writer doesn’t get hired.
- No funny business. We don’t do things like stretch the word count, drift completely off-topic or state obvious facts like “In winter, it rains”.
Ready to order? View our pricing.