Subscriptions are a great way to create an almost 100% “set and forget” system to grow your website month after month with little intervention needed on your part. They offer the cheapest cost per word among all of our packages, and include our extras by default, at a substantial discount. Subscriptions are only currently available for returning clients.
Most of our terms and policies covered on the pricing and FAQs pages also apply to subscriptions. There are also very important terms that apply specifically to subscriptions (explained below).
Who does what?
With subscriptions, you basically only need to do three things:
- Provide a list of topics to write about every month (every month within 2 days of your subscription start date). Or if you prefer, you can send us a huge list of topics/keywords for say, 3 or more months in advance and we’ll process them in batches every month.
- Provide login details to your WordPress installation. We only need “author” access so please don’t share an account with higher permissions. Simply create an author account if you don’t have one, send us the user name and password, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Hit publish! We draft up posts in your WordPress backend and save them. All you have to do is take a final look at them and hit publish 🙂
The (very important) fine print
- Subscription packages are only available to returning clients. If you’re a new client interested in subscriptions, please place a regular order first and feel free to start a subscription afterward.
- The subscription service is only available for clients using WordPress.
- Subscription packages and pricing may change any time without notice. This will not affect a subscription that’s already been paid but will affect future subscriptions.
- We currently offer “one-off” subscriptions for 3 or 6 months paid in advance. The subscription does not automatically renew. If you want to renew, you’d need to notify us at least 7 days before your current subscription expires and we’d then issue a manual invoice.
- If you choose to send topics/keywords every month, these need to be submitted within 2 days of your subscription date to avoid delays in delivering your order. So for instance, if you’ve paid for a 3-month subscription on Feb 4, we expect to receive your order maximum by Feb 6, March 6 and April 6. (before then is also fine and is generally encouraged). If you do not submit your content request during that time frame, we cannot guarantee the delivery of your order on the promised due date.
- Content is drafted up and ready in your WordPress backend by the end of your billing month. So for instance, say you pay on the 15th of June, you can expect the content to be ready on the 15th of July. We do not typically break the content into batches and deliver throughout the month for subscriptions. If you want to publish articles throughout the month, this can easily be done by scheduling posts in your WordPress backend. Once we deliver the content at the end of the month, you can schedule it for publishing over the following month. Then by the end of that month, we’d have the new batch ready, so you can repeat the process. This will keep the website fresh with new articles published throughout the whole month, every month.
We currently have a single package available as a subscription, which is 20,000 words per month. The only variation is whether you choose to prepay for 3 months or 6 months in advance. We’re working on introducing larger packages as we grow our operational capacity.
20K Words/mo - 3 Months25% OFF WordPress Posting
- 60K words total
- up to 120 articles total
- up to 20 articles/month ready in WordPress
- $401 total savings! (content + posting)
20K Words/mo - 6 Months50% OFF WordPress Posting - Best Value!
- 120K words total
- up to 240 articles total
- up to 25 articles/month ready in WordPress
- LOWEST PRICE PER WORD
- $1001 total savings! (content + posting)
Who exactly writes your content? Do we write about anything? These questions and a lot more are covered in detail on our FAQs page.
If you still have questions, please contact us. We’ll always respond within our promised response time frame guarantee.