In this high-tech day and age, the digital landscape seems to be constantly shifting right before our eyes. The most obvious example is AI content tools.
According to a recent survey, it’s expected that AI use will see an annual growth rate of over 37% from 2023 to 2030. Already, nearly 60% of employees say they use AI daily to improve work performance and boost productivity.
In keeping with this rising trend, we’re going to explore two AI tools in particular: Content at Scale vs. Jasper AI. Both are good in their distinctive way, yet they do come with a few drawbacks.
Having tried each one, we wanted to share our hands-on experience with you. We know that having as much information is the best way you can make an informed decision and find the most suitable AI tool for your writing goals.
Let’s get started.
Content at Scale vs. Jasper: A Quick Rundown
Before we get into each AI tool’s powerful features, let’s talk briefly about how you can get started with each one.
Content at Scale
Here’s how you can get started with Content at Scale (CAS):
- Sign up for a plan.
- Head to the dashboard.
- Click on Project and fill in the project details.
- Click Create Project.
- Next, enter the target keyword you want to rank for.
- Fill in any additional information on the content you want to create then click Create Content Now.
- After the AI writer has created your content, click on the link that appears to view it.
- All data concerning your content will be listed above like word number, images, headings, keywords, etc., which you can easily edit.
- Upload an image suggested by Content at Scale or choose one from your computer.
- When everything is to your liking, export it to your WordPress site.
Here’s how to get started with Jasper AI:
- Create either a trial or paid account.
- After you log in, go to the dashboard and click Your Content.
- Select + New from template to choose the template that best suits the type of content you’re looking for.
- In the description field, describe the type of content you want the AI to create for you.
- Enter your keywords, set a tone, and select your target audience.
- Choose the number of outputs.
- Next, click on Generate.
- Within seconds, you’ll have different outputs based on the number of outputs you set in step 5.
- Go through each one then pick those that best suit your requirements.
- Modify any fields accordingly.
Content at Scale vs. Jasper: Which One Is Right for You?
Creating relevant, but still captivating, content has never been more significant, nor has it been this quick and easy. Unfortunately, quick and easy can also mean sloppy and unreliable, especially when it comes to AI writing tools.
That’s why it’s important to do your due diligence when choosing the best AI for your writing goals. Jasper AI and Content at Scale are both cutting-edge tools with advanced AI algorithms and impressive features.
Both promise to elevate your written content, streamline your workflow, and save time on tedious writing tasks.
Yet, are they reliable?
That’s what we’re here today to find out in this in-depth comparison. We focus on six main points of comparison to help you get a comprehensive overview and decide which one best meets your needs.
Take a look.
Perhaps the most noteworthy aspect of Content at Scale is that it merges a much-needed human touch into its AI-generated content.
The AI platform employs a team of highly skilled human writers who thoroughly review and refine each piece of content to ensure it’s readable, engaging, and more importantly, accurate. Combining their AI capabilities with human expertise results in relevant easy-to-read content that’s completely free from inconsistencies or errors.
Content at Scale was first launched in 2022 by founder Justin McGill and his team of highly experienced developers, prog
rammers, and editors. The AI software is renowned for its long list of impressive features, such as:
- Long-form content focus
- Single input generation
- Expensive content database to generate tailored content
- Integration with WordPress and Shopify
Developed by the UseProof team, Jasper AI is versatile and convenient, thanks to its wide range of features including:
- Surfer SEO integration
- Long-form content generation
- Content templates for social posts, meta descriptions, high-quality blog posts, and more
- Language support
- Collaboration tools
Content at Scale’s main focus is creating long-form content, such as comprehensive blog posts and in-depth articles. This specialization allows users to produce high-quality content in the long-form niche.
The one downside is that it may be a bit limiting for users looking for a wider range of content formats.
On the other hand, Jasper offers greater flexibility in terms of providing a broad array of formats. For starters, it features pre-built templates. This allows the AI tool to easily adapt to a myriad of content types, such as email campaigns, blog posts, ad copies, and social media posts.
Having this versatility allows users to produce diverse content and reach more diverse audience segments.
As mentioned above, Content at Scale uses expert human editors to go through each piece of AI-generated content with a fine-tooth comb. Thus, the result is content that doesn’t get picked by AI detection tools, such as Originality.ai and others.
Alternatively, Jasper isn’t as meticulous when it comes to eliminating inconsistencies or contradictions. In other words, as with many AI tools, there’s a risk of being flagged by AI detectors.
We know for sure that Jasper AI uses the Copyscape plagiarism checker to ensure that the content you’re getting is 100% original. However, when it comes to passing the AI detection test, it’s always better to do the edits and revisions yourself to ensure error-free content.
It’s worth noting that with all AI tools, there’s still a high chance that you’ll come across what developers refer to as ‘hallucinations.’ This is when the AI hasn’t been trained enough on a certain topic, so it constructs completely false and inconsistent data.
Engagement and Originality
In this category, Content at Scale AI has an advantage over many other AI tools when it comes to generating engaging and original content. This is a vital aspect for many content marketers and creators looking to build a loyal fanbase and upgrade their search engine rankings.
One reason for this advantage is its vast database of pre-existing content. This database allows users to generate exhaustive long-form drafts that are appealing to readers and still pass off as authentic.
On the flip side, Jasper’s main focus is on offering a broader array of formats. This allows it to produce engaging content with the help of deep-learning algorithms and unique features.
However, it may not be capable of producing the same level of originality as CAS, especially in the long-form content niche.
Long-Form Content Generation Capabilities
Developers at Content at Scale AI are more keen on making their AI tool create substantial amounts of long-form, high-quality content with minimal input from the user.
With just a few relevant keywords, CAS can create comprehensive content filled with reliable data and optimized for search engines.
Jasper is more functional and allows creators to generate an assortment of content types, both short- and long-form.
We also noticed it offers a more interactive user experience. This feature makes it more accessible for users who want to generate different types of content quickly and efficiently.
Recommeded: Wordhero vs. Jasper full comparison
Ease of Use
Taking into consideration our analysis of Content at Scale AI and numerous user reviews, we found that it has a much steeper learning curve than Jasper. Its long-form and extensive content database can be a bit overwhelming for some users, especially those new to AI-generated content.
Generally, users need time to learn how to navigate the platform. They also need to go through a period of trial and error until they familiarize themselves with the features and utilize them to their full potential.
We found Jasper AI to be both easy and quick to use. At first glance, you’ll notice that the interface is user-friendly and streamlined, catering to both beginner and experienced content creators.
It’s also capable of generating engaging and relevant content pretty quickly. For the entire blog post, it took Jasper a little less than 60 seconds to generate several versions of our content, from which we chose the best one.
NLP Analysis and Surfer SEO Integration
Content at Scale AI comes with a built-in natural language processing (NLP) analysis tool to optimize content for search engines. It ensures that the generated content resonates with both the users and search algorithms to boost engagement and visibility.
Jasper AI integrates with Surfer SEO to boost traffic and improve content rankings on search engines. The powerful tool allows users to optimize and analyze their content based on real-time data.
Product Description Generating
When generating product descriptions, Content at Scale AI can craft quality content. However, since it focuses mainly on long-form content, it tends to not deliver the same level of efficiency when it comes to generating illustrative descriptions for various products.
Alternatively, Jasper AI has an edge over its CAS counterpart due to its multiple pre-built templates that are designed to produce informative and appealing descriptions. This helps content creators save time and effort yet still be able to create attractive product listings.
Content at Scale’s pricing structure is made up of four categories and starts at $250 per month. It’s pretty steep compared to other AI content production tools, including Jasper. However, this high price tag comes with exclusive features many other tools don’t have.
Here are the four pricing plans and their monthly fees:
- Solo: $250/month
- Starter: $500/month
- Scaling: $1,000/month
- Agency: $1,500/month
Alternatively, out of the two AI content writing tools, Jasper’s pricing plans are more suited for a wider user base. It’s designed to allow content creators to seamlessly scale their efforts according to their writing needs and budget.
Starting at just $49 a month, the entry-level plans consist of team collaboration, 140 memory, brand voice, Surfer SEO integration, and unlimited content generation.
As your goals grow and develop, you can upgrade to the Teams plan. It starts at $125 per month and has everything in the entry-level plan in addition to 250 memory and three users, also referred to as seats. Then, anytime you need to bring in more seats, you can add them for just $62 per month.
Content at Scale AI Pros and Cons
Check out some of the benefits and drawbacks you can expect when using Content at Scale AI.
- High-quality content that’s both reliable and well-structured
- Advanced AI algorithms generate engaging and informative content
- Scalability means it’s ideal for the fast-paced digital world
- Can produce large volumes of content simultaneously, making it perfect for creators who manage content-heavy projects, websites, and blogs
- Skilled editors check to remove errors and inconsistencies
- Multilingual capabilities for a wider reach to effectively communicate across language barriers
- Rapid content generation allows creators to focus on promotion, strategy, and distribution
- High-priced compared to other AI tools including Jasper
- AI tends to struggle with specialized or technical topics
- Doesn’t fully capture the nuances of human language, forcing users to carefully review and edit all content
Jasper AI Pros and Cons
Here are a few of the advantages and disadvantages of Jasper AI.
- Speed saves time and resources, particularly when dealing with large volumes of content creation
- Unlimited word generation enables the creation of comprehensive content pieces without worrying about limitations
- Accuracy ensures plagiarism-free, original content to maintain a high standard of quality and reliability
- Versatility makes it a valuable tool for all types of businesses and industries
- Creativity for generating engaging content to stand out from competitors and reach a wider audience
- Over 50 templates
- Surfer SEO optimization to drive more organic traffic and improve website visibility
- Comes with the risk of generating different kinds of output imperfections, such as lack of coherence, grammatical errors, or inconsistent data
- Requires training by providing relevant content examples, which can be time-consuming for some users
To Sum Up
After reading our Content at Scale vs. Jasper showdown, you can see the ins and outs of each one. Both AI writing tools are great at enhancing your written content, which can help you save time and reach a wider audience.
Content at Scale AI is a good choice for creators looking for a more powerful AI writing assistant capable of generating high-quality content. Other highlights are that it’s scalable and that it can pass through virtually any AI detection tool.
On the other hand, Jasper AI is more suitable for those searching for a resourceful AI tool with versatile features tailored to create a wide range of content formats. Plus, it’s optimal for those on a budget and looking for a cost-effective solution.
It’s also important to weigh their advantages and disadvantages. Then, consider your content requirements, experience level, and budget constraints to see which tool better aligns with your overall goals.